Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in fixed plant machine operation, preferably in a manufacturing environment, be adaptable, self-motivated, have a desire to reach their goals, and who can work effectively with others to achieve great results.
Our Neerabup plant operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you will be required to work on a continuous rotating roster of 2 days, 2 nights (12-hour shifts), and 4 days off. This includes working weekends and public holidays. The hourly rate is inclusive of all penalties. Your focus will be on operating safely within a high-risk environment to produce a high-quality end product for use in the construction industry.
Your duties will include:
- A commitment to safety and environmental practices
- Operating high-speed production machines on a continuous line
- Accurate recording of information for quality control
- Reaching production targets in a number of key areas
- Continued learning and development
Selection criteria / qualifications needed:
- Certificate III or IV in Process Plant Operations
- Minimum of 2+ years in a high-risk manufacturing (or similar) environment
- Proven ability to reach and exceed set goals; both individual and organisational
If this job sounds right for you register your interest below and when a position becomes available we’ll be in touch.