e-beam+ [F17] has a JD3 rating for nails, bolts and screws making it the ideal choice for floor joists or bottom chords in girder trusses. It is available in lengths from 3.0m to 7.2 ex-stock with longer lengths available as special manufacture up to 13.2m.
e-beam+ [F17] is a LVL F17 hardwood substitute which meets the requirements of all relevant Australian Standards.
- The only F17 Hardwood substitute that has a JD3 Joint Grouping
- Engineered for straightness, consistency and guaranteed performance
- Available in lengths from 3.6m to 7.2m with other lengths available by special manufacture up to 12.6m
- Available in full range of section sizes
- Available ex-stock
- Competitively priced
- High load bearing capacity
- Can be easily treated to e2S, H2 and H3 Hazard Classes. When the e-beam+ [F17] LVL is treated to a e2S Hazard Class in the Wesbeam mill it is guaranteed for 25 years against termite attack when used South of the Tropic of Capricorn
- High strength yet lighter and safer to handle
- Chamfered edges for safer and more comfortable handling
- Made from plantation timber veneers
- Fully supported by Wesbeam e-house and nail plate manufacturers’ software
- Manufactured in Australia by a wholly owned Australian company
- Wesbeam has full Chain of Custody aligned with the Responsible Wood (RW) Certification Scheme and Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
e-beam+ [F17] LVL is available in lengths from 3.6m to 7.2m with other lengths available by special manufacture up to 12.6m. e-beam+ [F17] can be easily treated to e2S, H2 and H3 Hazard Class.
e-beam+ [F17] Size and Length Availability
|Depth (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Length Availability|
3.6m, 4.2m, 5.4m, 6.0m, 6.6m and 7.2m.
Other lengths are available by special manufacture up to 12.6m.
*Available in lengths of 6.0m only
NOTE: Ticked boxes indicate available sizes