e-maximus is Wesbeam’s high strength steel replacing LVL made from plantation trees grown close to the only LVL factory in Australia.
- Engineered for straightness, consistency and guaranteed performance
- Available in lengths of 5.4m, 6.0m and 6.6m
- Can be easily treated to e2S, H2 and H3 Hazard Levels. When the e-maximus LVL is treated to a e2S Hazard Level in the Wesbeam mill it is guaranteed for 25 years against termite attack when used South of the Tropic of Capricorn
- Available ex-stock
- Competitively priced
- High load bearing capacity
- High strength yet lighter and safer to handle
- Chamfered edges for safer and more comfortable handling
- Made from plantation timber veneers
- Fully supported by Wesbeam e-house and nail plate manufacturers’ software
- Manufactured in Australia by a wholly owned Australian company
- Wesbeam has full Chain of Custody aligned with the Responsible Wood (RW) Certification Scheme and Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
e-maximus LVL beam sizes can be found here. Please download the e-maximus brochure for all specifications.
|Beam Depth ‘D’ (mm)||Beam Width ‘B’ (mm)|