e-plank is Australia’s premium LVL scaffold plank engineered to the highest safety standards. Every e-plank is proof tested for load strength and compliance with the Australian Scaffold Plank Standard before it leaves our factory.
- Engineered for straightness, consistency and guaranteed performance
- Individually proof tested to meet the Working Load Limit as per AS/NZS1577:2018 - Scaffold Planks
- Available in lengths from 1.5m to 6.0m with other lengths available as special manufacture
- Available ex-stock
- Competitively priced
- High strength yet lighter and safer to handle
- Chamfered edges for safer and more comfortable handling
- Ends sealed with Wesbeam e-seal to minimise the uptake of moisture through the end grain
- Made from sustainably sourced timber veneers
- Manufactured in Australia by a wholly owned Australian Company
- Wesbeam has full Chain of Custody aligned with the Responsible Wood (RW) Certification Scheme and Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
e-plank LVL size and length availability can be found here. Please download the e-plank brochure for all specifications.
|e-plank size (mm x mm)||Lengths Availability (m)|
|230mm wide x 39mm thick||1.5||1.8||2.4||3.0||3.6||4.8||6.0|