e-slab and e-slab [architectural] are suitable for use in a range of applications and in all building types up to 20 stories in height (subject to engineering and fire design).
Wesbeam’s e-slab and e-slab architectural are the perfect engineered wood products for use in the manufacture of prefabricated structural wall panels, floor slabs and large format columns and beams.
- Australian made
- High strength to weight ratio solid engineered timber panel
- Width – 1.2m
- Thickness range – 28mm, 35mm, 45mm, 63mm, 75mm
- Easy to work with to create encapsulated prefabricated structural elements
- e2S treated, a CodeMark certified glue-line termite treatment
- Factory applied Wesbeam blue e-seal
- Wesbeam has full Chain of Custody aligned with the Responsible Wood (RW)® Certification Scheme and Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
- Made to order, contact Wesbeam for lead times.
e-slab and e-slab [architectural] are available in a range of thicknesses and width up to 1.2m.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (m)|