e-batten are engineered LVL roof battens to support metal sheeting.
e-battens are fully engineered to perform consistently. They are
designed to support metal sheeting under dynamic and static loads.
Manufactured in length of 6.3m, e-battens reduce wastage of material and
- Engineered straightness and consistence performance
- Termite treated and guaranteed for 25 years against termite strength when used South of the Tropic of Capricorn
- Arrised corners for safer and easier handling
- Manufactured in length of 6.3m to align with truss and rafter spacing
- Manufactured from 100% plantation timbers
- Fully supported by e-house software
- Manufactured in Australia by a wholly owned Australian company
- Wesbeam has full Chain of Custody aligned with the Australian Forestry