Wesbeam's LVL roofing system eliminates the need for steel beams in roof construction. Our range of quality-engineered LVL products, span tables and software gives designers, engineers and builders everything they need to plan and build the most complex roofs.
- e-beam For rafters, roof beams, strutting beams, strutting counter beams, strutting hanging beams, counter beams and verandah beams
- e-joist For rafters supporting roof cladding and ceiling loads
- e-splay Designed to fit between the wall plate and the underside of the rafter or roof cladding, creating an LVL alternative to steel universal beams
- e-maximus Can be used to replace steel beams
- e-stick [roof] Can be used as a substitute for MGP10 Pine in roof framing applications such as ridge boards, hip rafters, valley rafters, hip and valley boards and hanging beams
- e-strut Used as roof struts to support stick roofs for tile and metal sheet cladding
- e-purlin Used as a roof underpurlin to support stick roofs for tile and metal sheet cladding
- e-batten Used as roof battens to support metal sheeting.