Working closely with MiTek, Wesbeam developed e-splay to overcome the ‘two thirds’ spay rule in AS1684.2 for timber products and as a cost-effective substitute for spayed steel beams.
- 100% factory manufactured — no on-site cutting required.
- e-splay beams are supplied with the splay ready cut — alleviating the need for long, potentially dangerous, splay cuts on-site.
- High strength yet lighter and safer to handle than the steel alternative.
- Chamfered edges for safer and more comfortable handling.
- Manufactured from 100% plantation pine.
- Splay cut to standardised 20° (minimum splay cut is 17.5°).